The new cookbook is coming for members tomorrow! Recipes don’t get much quicker or easier than this. You know when you see a cookbook called “Fast Meals” or “Quick N Minutes,” and then disappointment sets in when you discover they take over 25 minutes to make? Well, not this one. If they seem too easy or too simple, it’s because they are supposed to be. Most of the meals shown are from my own personal eating collection; Cottage Butter Pita is no exception and it is one of my favorites. This recipe packs a whopping 35 grams of protein and tastes awesome.
Cottage Butter Pita
Ingredients in Grams/Ounces:
32 g Peanut Butter
113 g 2% Large Curd Cottage Cheese
10 g Chocolate Protein Powder (30 grams is 120-130 calories)
55 g Pocket Pita (55 grams is 150-160 calories)
Ingredients in Cups/Spoons:
2 tbsp Peanut Butter
1/2 cup 2% Large Curd Cottage Cheese
1/3 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder (1 scoop is 120-130 calories)
1/2 Full Pocket Pita (1/2 is 150-160 calories)
1. Mix peanut butter, cottage cheese, and protein powder together.
2. Stuff mixture into pita and eat.
- If you want to reduce the sodium, use a low sodium cottage cheese.
- If you are lactose intolerant, they now have a cottage cheese made by Lactaid at most stores. It is also hormone free.
- If you want to reduce calories, you can use a powdered peanut butter like pb2.
Yields 1 Serving
Entire Recipe: Calories- 486.41, Protein- 35.41 g, Fat- 20.17 g, Carbs- 40.81 g, Fiber- 3.54 g, Sodium- 839.11 mg
Want the cookbook?
You can get it at http://bodybyeats.com.